[four_fifth valign=”top” animation=”none”]
This is the Trinity Mid-Whitgiftian Cricket Club site, a Club formed in 1908 by the old boys of what is now named Trinity School, Croydon, but was then called Whitgift Middle School. The Club runs 4 Saturday sides and sometimes 5, 2 Sunday sides and a successful Colts Section.
The top 4 Saturday sides play league cricket in the Surrey Championship and the Sunday 1st XI compete in cup competitions, the Griffin Sunday Cricket League and Surrey Trust League.
[one_fifth_last valign=”top” animation=”none”]
[numbers start=”0″ stop=”100″ size=”small”]